i hate watching television shows with other people because they always, always, get distracted by something else during important sCENES AND I GET SO FRUSTRATED WHY ARE YOU NOT WITH YOUR EYES GLUED ON THE TELEVISION DURING THE ENTIRE THING I DON’T UNDRETSAANDDDD
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED MORE THAN ANYTHING
I NEED A KEVIN TRAN EPISODE THAT’S BASICALLY HOME ALONE
SAM AND DEAN HAVE GONE OFF ON A HUNT
KEVIN STAYS AT THE BUNKER TO DO SOME RESEARCH
AND THEN MONSTERS HAPPEN
AND HE HAS TO COME UP WITH WACKY TRAPS TO CATCH/KILL THEM
AND THERE’S A MOMENT WHEN DEAN REALIZES THAT SOMETHING’S WRONG AND YELLS “KEVIN!!” JUST LIKE IN HOME ALONE
IT NEEDS TO BE THE CHRISTMAS EPISODE
Protip to TV writers: your show needs a musical episode. I don’t care if it wouldn’t fit with the overall tone of the show. I don’t care if you can’t think of an in-story justification for it. If you can’t write music, find someone who can. If your actors can’t sing, hire a vocal coach or just dub in somebody else singing for them. Make a fucking musical episode you piece of shit just do it
- Period cramps
- Sore tits
- Mood swings
- Picking out outfits for the day
- Styling hair after showering
- Having a hard time running cause of your tits
- Making sure you don’t get pregnant
- Carrying the baby
- Being called a bitch, whore, hoe for no apparent reason
- Make sure you don’t get raped
- Having pedophiles hit on you
- Oh, and fancying the fuck out of someone that doesn’t know you exist on the earth.
I’ve never seen such an accurate text post
how to become my otp:
2. secretly care about each other
I’m still 97.678% convinced that this is all part of Peter’s diabolic plot
I WILL NEVER BE CONVINCED THAT PETER IS NOT UP TO SOMETHING UNDERHANDED.
EVEN IF THIS SHOW HAS 10 FUCKING SEASONS AND HE’S AROUND FOR ALL OF THEM I WILL BE SUSPICIOUS THAT HE’S JUST PLAYING THE LONG CON.
AND TO BE HONEST EVEN IF HE DIES AT SOME POINT IN THESE TEN SEASONS, I WILL STILL BE SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS LIKE THE TERMINATOR.
- Actions and events need impact. One of the biggest problems of the season has been with having too many important scenes missing. Cora and Derek’s reunion, Derek apologising to Isaac, Lydia and Peter talking about what happened in season two, the explanation of why Isaac was living with Derek. These are huge things that baffle me as to why they weren’t in the show. Why should we care about these events if the head writer does not?
- Little things have to be shown. This show is called Teen Wolf, yes Teen Wolf, and one of my favourite things about the first two seasons was that they showed us that these were just kids thrust into the world of the supernatural. They had lacrosse to balance out the fight scenes, they went on ice skating and bowling dates, we saw them worrying about homework. We got some of this in the first two episodes but now it seems normalcy has been lost. Small moments of calm are important when you’re trying to pack in so much in only twelve episodes.
- Stop introducing new characters. This season we got seven new recurring characters. Out of these seven I’d say only a few of them have gotten any real personality and substance. Deucalion is a cardboard cut out villain built up of theatrics and henchmen. We’re supposed to be terrified of him, but it’s more than obvious Jeff had a weak vision [winks] of where he wanted this character go. The twins and Kali have gotten some backstory but if they want us to give a damn about these characters, they can’t just tell us why they did what they’ve done. They have to show us. Develop these characters so they aren’t just boneless ideas of people. But remember to prioritise our main five. No more shunting Allison and Lydia to the sidelines ya hear me Davis.
- Less fight scenes, more character scenes. Something that’s changed this season, and been very glaring, is the new trend of having twenty long winded fight scenes per episode. Fight scenes are great! Fight scenes can be fun and exciting to watch but when you literally have every second scene be a mess of staged brawls it starts to become a drag. I would even say at least half the fight scenes this season have been completley unnecessary. Let’s just thank god Jeff said next half would be more on the psychological side of things rather than the physical.
- Emotional scenes =/= emotions. Giving us scenes like the Cora and Derek hospital scene without any backbone and expecting us to care is not how you make viewers feel what you want them to feel. Like I said before, you need to show us why the characters feel this way and why the act this way. Expecting us to always fill in the blanks when it comes to plot holes and relationships is lazy arse writing. I’m not an expert but I’m gonna go ahead and say that if you wanted us to think Derek and Cora had a strong bond then maybe you should have written in some scenes to show this.
- Please god take away the excessive slow mo. That’s it. That’s literally it.
i actually love so many of you but i have no idea how to start a conversation with you
alltså why can’t the English language have a good word for alltså
You don’t need to bash skinny people to say that bigger people are beautiful.
You don’t need to bash men to promote women’s rights.
You don’t need to bash white people to promote racial equality.
You don’t need to bash a certain genre of music to promote another.
You don’t need to bash straight people to promote gay rights.
You don’t need to bash anyone to advocate your opinion.